Sunday, March 20, 2016

Lasagna (company dinner, a gift and one for the freezer)



I love how easy the electric pressure cooker is to use. I found a great sale on ground beef and wanted to stretch it. Lasagna always feels like a treat to me, so I decided to make one. Well actually the equivalent of 4 pans.  I made a 9x13 for company dinner....first time meeting my sister's new beau so I wanted a nice meal.  (Ended up with half a pan left so leftovers for the week and some for my husband to take with him.) 



The 8x8 pan was wrapped securely and frozen to save for a day when I needed a pull from the freezer meal.  The disposable pan was a gift for my sister.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...