Friday, April 8, 2016

Less Expensive Beauty


I was in need of some new makeup and decided to see if I could find the lowest cost way to go about it and still find brands that I know I do not have a problem wearing.  I scoured the internet and sales and decided to go with CVS.  We already have prescriptions filled there so I had a membership card for discounts.

I was given a $30 gift card from a friend so I wanted to keep my costs as near that as I could.
I combined a $3 coupon from CVS with a sale on Maybelline and L'oreal products.

My total for the make-up was $46.25 - $3 coupon so $43.25 plus they gave me $10 in ExtraBucks rewards that I will use to pick up bathroom supplies.  I came really close to my $30 and overshot by $3.25.  A total I was quite happy with.  

While I was there I also picked up 4 packages of small note tablets marked down to 50 cents each.
For $2 we got 6 5"x8" tablets and 8 3"x5" tablets.  These are ideal for school and for keeping in the car for notes and messages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...