Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Lest you think.....

I never do anything but knit and crochet....lol....

I have been working on other things, too.  I am almost finished with two more classes and will walk for graduation in May, although I do have two summer classes to take.  One was planned and the other -- well somehow I am one hour short of all I need.  How that happens when they assign the hours is beyond me....but life is good.

I am also slowly downsizing things.  We are taking a long hard look at what we do and do not use.  Opting to either sell or donate those things that seem to weigh us down.  While I am not looking for a minimalist life style, I do believe in living purposefully. 

On our to do list for May is to totally organize our garage with the goal of only keeping what is important.  Some how over the years we have both channeled our depression era grandparents and we hate to throw anything away for fear we may need them some day.  It has been bothering me for some time, but I knew I had to wait until the timing was right.  When I told hubby that it wouldn't matter what we had because if we needed it in an emergency we would have to go buy it,  he agreed.  I was stunned.  So anyway that is our big plan for this upcoming month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...