Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Placemats



For our last road trip I needed a mindless project.  I underestimated the amount of yarn I would need and only ended up with four placemats instead of the six I wanted.  Of course, I cannot find more of the yarn in my area and I purchased this out of state.  Fortunately for a lot of meals these days there are only four of us here anyway.  They're coordinating without being matchy-matchy and add a little color to the table.  (Zen, our tom cat, thinks they make great kitty beds.)

2 comments:

  1. Do you know the brand and lot #? have you tried on line? Is it something someone can find for you out of state?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had my daughter in law check at the store in Maryland and they didn't have any more. However, I have been given a link on line to check and see what I can come up with. I think if nothing else I may give in and take one of these to the store and see what I can find that is near in colors.

      Delete