Thursday, August 11, 2016

Sewing for the Queen

We always lovingly refer to my daughter as "The Queen" and she is at an age where it is harder for me to sew for her.  She and I picked out a tunic style top pattern at a pattern sale some time ago.  Today I made a wearable muslin out of some "t-shirt" fabric that had been given to me some time ago.  I have a nice piece of charcoal gray that she has requested one in.  I didn't want to cut it until I was sure the pattern was what she wanted.

This is the trial top.  I will share the gray one when I finish it.


2 comments:

  1. I like the top "sample"-will she wear it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She will. She actually likes it far better than we thought she would. I'm ready to cut out the planned fabric, but I am probably going to hold off until next week since we have company coming this weekend.

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...