Friday, August 19, 2016

Super Easy Granola Bars



I used a recipe from Weelicious to make granola bars.  This is part of my attempt to find a high fiber bar recipe that comes near what my husband likes for me to buy.  All of the ingredients came from my food storage, which makes them a big plus for me. 

I altered the recipe by using agave nectar and to remain tree nut free I used Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips.  They were my most expensive ingredient and next time I will reduce to 1/2 cup.


I only managed to get about 18 "man sized" squares from the recipe.  I could have cut them smaller, but I think he would have just had a second bar if I did. 

2 comments:

  1. These look delicious! I am trying to pull together some recipes for on the go snacks that I can rely on during my long days on campus (I start grad school this week). This one definitely looks like a winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My family really liked them. Good luck at school! I've been going back myself, but I am now switching to mostly online courses to finish up.

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...