Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The Last P for the Week

I started Sunday off by cooking a good sized amount of pinto beans and over the week I've incorporated them in our meals.   I bought a used copy of this cookbook and really wanted to try the devil's food cookie recipe. Since my family wiped out the granola bars and it was time to refill the cookie tin I thought today would be perfect day to try them.   However, I did not want to cook black beans just to try them.  In the spirit of use what is on hand I just used pinto beans instead. 

These are really good.  All on hand items and even pantry if you use shelf stable soy or coconut milk. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...