Thursday, August 11, 2016

Working on a Frugal Fall Wardrobe

Everyone has taken stock of their wardrobe and I think we are all pretty well set for basics -- except daughter needs new undies.  Anything we add at this point will be either for fun or for special events.  With that in mind I kind of felt free to play around with some of the patterns and fabrics I have on hand to create some just for fun pieces.

Fall, in my area, is pretty mild.  I sewed a simple peasant style top to add to my wardrobe.  It is hard to tell because of the dark colors, but it does have bust shaping and has a tie back belt.  I will probably wear it mostly with jeans, but could easily put it on with a maxi skirt or a pair of khakis.  A cute necklace to dress it up a little bit and I will be ready to face the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...