Thursday, August 11, 2016

Working on a Frugal Fall Wardrobe

Everyone has taken stock of their wardrobe and I think we are all pretty well set for basics -- except daughter needs new undies.  Anything we add at this point will be either for fun or for special events.  With that in mind I kind of felt free to play around with some of the patterns and fabrics I have on hand to create some just for fun pieces.

Fall, in my area, is pretty mild.  I sewed a simple peasant style top to add to my wardrobe.  It is hard to tell because of the dark colors, but it does have bust shaping and has a tie back belt.  I will probably wear it mostly with jeans, but could easily put it on with a maxi skirt or a pair of khakis.  A cute necklace to dress it up a little bit and I will be ready to face the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment