Thursday, September 1, 2016

Quick and Easy Stir Fry


Some nights we just need something quick and easy.  Step one is to always check and see what I have on hand first.  Bowl of brown rice jumped out at me.  Quick grab of two bags from the freezer (I only used about half of the Gardein "chicken" for this meal.), a few pantry staples and we were on our way.

I browned the chicken and while it was cooking I lightly microwaved the veggies.  Made a quick sauce -- forgot to photograph the corn starch.  When the chicken was browned, I removed it and put in the rice.  Chopped the chicken and added it and the veggies to the wok.  Tossed it good and let it finish cooking. 

Easy supper for three.  Also enough for two more lunches.  Not bad and on the table in less than 30 minutes.

1 comment:

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...