Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Vegan Travel

Eating vegan meals on the road was not as hard as I thought it would be.  However, avoiding nuts and peanuts was a little more difficult.  Still i didn't do too poorly.  I only had one reaction to a cross contact and a huge dose of Benadryl took care of that.  I had a lot of meals where I cobbled together from side dishes, but that was okay.  This is just a sampling of what I ate. I was also able to find baked sweet potatoes which were a nice addition to a lot of meals. We were gone nine days and this is a sampling of some of the dishes I ate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...