Monday, November 14, 2016

Busy Times and This and That

Last week was a whirlwind week.  I packed doctors' appointments in, major medical tests, my birthday, and a week with my grandson in. I managed to get through a week of school work, too.  Not too bad, but it left little time for stopping in here.
We ate well, but many meals I didn't get the opportunity to photograph.
My three year old grandson loves "pisa" as he calls it.
 
We made "take and bake" cookies one evening.
 
 
I made vegan banana and chocolate chip French toast -- with a large batch for the freezer.
 
I chopped bell peppers and onions for the freezer.  
We had vegan quesadillas.
We baked vegan cinnamon muffins.
 
 
I made vegan chocolate tarts for my birthday dessert and Moo Goo Gai Pan for my meal.
 
 
Then we ended out my birthday weekend with "hamburger" steak.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...