Sunday, February 19, 2017

Frugal Happenings

Last week was a different kind of week for us. Not being at home seemed to throw things off slightly.

We did manage our meals pretty well...despite having to buy sodas and bottled water.

I used a gift card....and came home to another in the mail.  It is a VISA card though so a little more flexible.

I found free menu planner sheets that I liked.

I canned some homemade soup for my husband. I redeemed some coupons on Ibotta and downloaded the Walmart price match app.

I hung one load of laundry to dry, but because we were gone most of the week I wasn't able to space loads out. As a result, I ended up having to dry a load of clothes.  I also had to wash some linens and area rugs that I partially dried in the dryer. On the upside, my electric bill was $45 lower this month.

Rather than create a menu for Friday and Saturday, we ate several smaller items from the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...