Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Wednesday's Work In Progress

One of my nephew's has his 5th birthday this month and he loves Winnie the Pooh.  I'm working on this Eeyore for him.  It seems slow go because the stitches are tight and I can only crochet a while before my wrists start to bother me.   I am trying hard to have it ready by the end of this month so my goal is to do some on it everyday.      

I am making progress, but I still have a ways to go.
The original patterns are tiny, but I am using worsted weight yarn and a size H hook.
My Eeyore is huge!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you. It is turning out to be quite a project, but I am plugging away at it.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...