I actually finished sewing this just as March was ending. The plan was for this to be my working muslin and see how it went. I traced out the pattern, because the sizing on the envelope seemed off to my usual experiences. I was glad I did. The pattern I went with was 2 sizes smaller than the envelope hinted at. Fortunately I was able to seek some advice from some others who sew.
I finally settled on making the size my "intuition" was telling me to make. It fits perfectly!
With me being home, hating to be hot, loving to wear dresses, and wanting comfort combined with presentableness, this is the perfect summer dress for me. I imagine this dress, with its soft knit fabric, great length, and happy colors, will get a lot of wear. I did have to buy the pattern, but the fabric was from my stash. I also have fabric for several more of these and will be altering the pattern slightly to create the illusion of variety. I'm expecting by the time I am finished that I will have the cost of the pattern down to less than $2 per dress. A price I am more than willing to live with.