Monday, May 15, 2017

Free Food

I'm always a mixture of amused and grateful about the amount of produce that is given to me.  I hear from people something similar to "I know you'll do something with _______."   
When I picked up groceries this week I debated buying carrots.  I told myself that I would use up some of the canned carrots I have and went on my merry way.  
Yesterday I came home to a huge bag of fresh, local carrots.....a gift from my brother, who was given them by an elderly lady in his neighborhood.  There ended up being three that I had to toss, but I have more than enough carrots for the week now.

In fact, I just finished telling my daughter that we would be having carrots in everything.  

1 comment:

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...