Saturday, May 13, 2017

Non Sewing Kind of Day


Yesterday in my hurry up and wait stge I made a quick toddler dress.

We survived another graduation and actually made it back home by 9:30.
We settled in for pizza and a movie....and when I woke up at 4:30 the house was dark lol.
I barely remember the beginning of the movie.

Today I started with a simple household chore list, but realized as I started that I really felt like doing more.
The whole house has pretty much had a quick spring clean, with the exception of my bedroom.
Not too bad for a couple of hours work.

I'll be spending the rest of the day doing things with my daughter and won't be sewing....maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your daughter on her graduation. How exciting for her!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...