Thursday, June 29, 2017

Solar Oven Success

I've been under the weather since the end of last week.  
I think I somehow ended up with the flu.
I'm slowly on the mend and today I feel 75% human.
A big improvement from Tuesday when I couldn't hold my head up.

I decided some passive cooking was in order today.


Solar Oven cooked Cajun Beans and Rice

I also cooked a batch of brownies, which I forgot to photograph before we cut into them.

They took a little longer than I was expecting, but that isn't saying much.
I think because I didn't truly have a point of reference I kept checking them too frequently.

Every 30 to 40 minutes I would make sure it was getting optimal sun, but beyond that it was pretty much a start and wait for them kind of deal.

1 comment:

  1. The Cajun Beans & Rice looks good. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...