Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Busy Hands

Pretty much everyone knows the saying about idle hands.  Well, I've been doing a good job at keeping out of trouble.  


I've crocheted and lightly starched a Victorian Fans Collar.  
I have my pearl buttons ready, but my eyes are tired so I am going to sew one on tomorrow.


When I finished crocheting the first collar, I hopped right onto a second one.
This is a "Daisy" patterned collar.
It has been starched and only needs a button as well.
This collar is going to my pen pal, who lives in Rhode Island.
This beautiful lady and I both share a love of Victorian things.


Since I was up extremely early today (Monday), I had finished all my chores today by 9:00 AM.
Needless to say after I finished starching and shaping my collars, I still had some time on my hands.

Another darling lady (and pen pal), who lives in Pennsylvania, has been on my mind.
I wanted to send her something, but I was kind of tired of crocheting.
I pulled out this beautiful shaded pink thread and tatted her a cross bookmark.
It is starched and ready to go.

I have one more thread project going -- a bookmark for my penpal, who lives in Texas.  
We all met via a group for ladies who love Victorian history.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...