Friday, July 14, 2017

Publix Review

Publix is new to our area and still in their grand opening.  Even though I am not officially buying groceries, I had to be out that way for an appointment this morning.  I walked in to see what they had.

Unfortunately the first thing I smelled when I walked in was their seafood department.  I should have known to turn around and walk out.  Instead I told myself I would just avoid that counter and be fine.  I hadn't made it out of the store good before I was having difficulty breathing.  I've spent the day in a drug induced haze and 9 hours later still am having some respiratory issues.

Needless to say Publix is off of my shopping rotation permanently. However, I did buy some cereal and some crackers that were B1G1.  The cereal was my daughter's favorite and the cracker stores I had in the pantry were pretty much depleted.  I toyed with baking my own, but it is just too hot.

The store is beautifully arranged and the prices are a little on the high end, but everything seemed high quality.  So all in all, I would say if you have one near and try to shop on a budget -- definitely do cherry picking of their sales.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, I'm so sorry you had a bad reaction in the store. They do a pretty brisk business in our area selling freshly steamed seafood, what a bummer that prevent you from using the store.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...