Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Successful Day


It took me 2 1/2 hours, but I finally accomplished my afternoon goal.
I had to put it together in that tight space at the end of the pantry.  
If I had put it together in the open I would have had to move the big shelf to get it in there.  NO WAY 😜 
Then I moved all the canning a few jars at a time to it and inventoried it while I went.  
While I was doing that my bread was ready for the oven.
(We have fresh cinnamon swirl bread and a loaf of plain bread.)
   Then I got all the cookbooks back on the cookbook shelf.
As I had been canning I had been temporarily moving my cookbooks to a box and putting the canning on the shelf.
I'm glad to have my cookbooks back out --
Yes, I do have a serious cookbook habit --
And all the canning is in its home.


5 comments:

  1. They both look beautiful! I love to have all my home canned goods together like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do, too.

      I did my low tech inventory. I taped my paper on the wall next to the shelf. Then I tied a pencil to the shelf to encourage me to mark things off as I take them out. LOL

      Delete
  2. Really no matter if someone doesn't know afterward its up to other
    users that they will help, so here it takes place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some of the same cookbooks! And I also keep them in a special cabinet in my kitchen. Your home canned goods look lovely and so organized.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love cookbooks....did you ever watch Larkise to Candleford? They are my "one weakness". LOL. I don't always follow recipes to the letter and often I read them simply for inspiration only.

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...