Friday, October 20, 2017

Muffin Recipe

Brown rice flour, super fine
Tapioca starch
Potato Starch
Xanthan Gum


This is the basic flour blend used in most of the muffins in this book.


Changes I made:
1.  I used home dried cherries.
2.  I used olive oil instead of butter.
3.  I used low fat ricotta.
4.  I used vanilla extract.
5.  I used dark chocolate chunks.

I cooked these for the full 22 minutes, but I did test at 18.
I also ended up with 12 muffins.


As an update, these are the first gluten free thing I have baked that is still just as good at room temperature.
It hasn’t taken us long to go through 12 muffins. 
(My husband was home and took two with him in addition to our snacking.)

4 comments:

  1. High Praise! I have no problems with gluten, but will make these during Christmas for Son1 and DIL who limit their gluten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it isn’t easy to find the ingredients, check out Vitacost online. You can usually find coupons for them and they’re costs are better than my costs locally.

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...