Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Busy Week(s)

This week and next are shaping up to be insanely busy. We just returned from a business trip to Statesville today, and my final exams and my daughter's finals are all finishing up between now and Monday.  My son's grad school graduation is this week, we are hosting a birthday party for my sister this weekend, my graduation is Tuesday of next week, and then we leave for a short vacation before my summer classes start.  I'll try to pop in if I get a chance, but it may be hit and miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...