Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Chocolate Cheesecake (Pressure Cooker) Recipe








An experiment to see if we could make a lower carb chocolate cheesecake in the pressure cooker.  The answer was a resounding yes.



Crust of your choice. I didn't do one.

Beat together 3 softened cubes of low fat cream cheese with 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp of Splenda sugar blend. Blend in one cup of light sour cream. Blend in 1/2 cup cocoa powder and 2 1/2 tbsp of AP flour. Blend in 2 tsps of vanilla flavoring. Blend in three eggs -- one at a time. 

Put in pan. Cover with foil. For a 10 inch cake pan I cooked it for 40 minutes on high in the electric pressure cooker.  It was firm, but this is how I like my cheesecake. You could do less if you prefer a creamier texture.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...