Thursday, August 2, 2018

Slack Blogger

I’ve been so slack about blogging.  I think in part because I spend a lot of time crafting and lost in what I am doing.  I’ve also been doing a lot more filming than I have been writing down words.  Somehow it just seems easier right now.

I’ve finished an altered book journal for my daughter-in-law that was a very fun project to make.


I’ve also finished a book that is for my sister that is to be used as a bullet journal type set up with removable pages.  It has a mermaid theme and a totally different set up than the other books I’ve been working with.  




The last book I worked on is a brag book for a new grandmama.  This one is pretty blank inside, but I think it is quite adorable.



Each book has been a little different than the previous and with each one I feel like I have learned something new.  I have a million ideas floating around in my head for various projects and what seems like endless hours to spend in my craft room.  



1 comment:

  1. Those are nice, Shara. My daughter really likes the bullet journaling. She works on hers almost everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...