Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Abstractly Chic Shawl Crochet A Long

I'm working on a shawl for the Abstractly Chic Shawl Crochet A Long.
If anyone is interested in the pattern, it is free.   https://marlybird.com/free-crochet-patterns/abstractly-chic-shawl-week-1/
I went with inexpensive Red Heart Yarn from Walmart in various purples with black for an accent.


I've finished week one's pattern release.  I think I like the pattern, but next time will make it with a larger hook for a looser finish.


I think there is a good chance I may kill the yarn on this one to make it drape a little better, but all in all I love the color combination and expect to get a lot of wear from it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...