Friday, September 7, 2018

Life in General

I'm not even sure if anyone is still out here....I've been so slack about posting.  Life in general has taken on a strange ho-hum around here.  A new pace I suppose is the best way to describe it.  Not driving, being home full time except with planned outings with others, and in general doing things at my own leisure have all changed the pace of life.

I've had a lot of time for art projects, a lot of time for crocheting, and just a lot of time in general.  Ironically I don't have a lot of people around me to take care of, there isn't a lot of land to tend, or a lot of meals to prepare.  It's quiet.  Some days it is almost too quiet, but then other days I can kind of lose myself in the rhythm of my days.  A cup of coffee in the morning, some household chores, time in my craft room, evenings with my daughter, and repeat.  Although I will admit it does make it harder to find things to write about and share here.

I've been doing a lot of playing with watercolor paints.  These are just a few of the doodles I've done in my art journal.  I've also discovered that I love mixed media art better than any other form of artistic creativity I have tried.  I'll try to be a little better about sharing what I've been up to and share some photos of some of my mixed media projects soon.





2 comments:

  1. Your art is very nice ! You draw really well - I can not draw a straight line to save my life !! P.S. - I am out here and enjoy reading your blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good drawings, Shara. You could easily sub as an art teacher. Way better than my drawings. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...