Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Wednesday's Yarnalong

QI've actually been knitting and crocheting up a storm.  Rarely do I have huge blocks of down time, but I have -- and I have been determined to use every minute of every day doing something.
 
I've finished two pair of socks, a bountiful supply of dishcloths, and three sweaters. 
 
 
These darling sweaters are for a little girl, who is a new addition to my brother's family through some sad circumstances.  She is such a sweetheart.
 
 
This is modified drop shoulder sweater -- 26 inch chest. I used Big Twist Baby Yarns in various shades.
 
This crocheted cardigan is made using the same brands of yarns.
 

 
Then I continued to practice my loom knitting and finished my first sweater on the loom.
This is for my grandson.  I had such a hard time getting him to be still for me to take a good photo.  Oh to have that kind of energy.




 
My daughter in love, who knows the way to my heart, gave me a wonderful new book for Christmas and I have been slowly savoring every story.


 
 
Go over to Ginny's -- Small Things -- to see what everyone else has been making.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...