Thursday, April 19, 2018

Chatter

I’m so far behind on my blog reading I don’t know if I will ever catch up.

I spent most of the day doing the neglected housework, and I ran a few errands.  Today was wash the bedding day.  I gave all the heavy blankets one last wash before we pack them away.  It was late, but I think spring is finally here.

I have company coming tomorrow and then again Saturday morning.  I’m trying to decide on a crockpot dish for tomorrow.

My electric bill was down to $154!!!!  Yay....of course, we will go into a/c weather soon.

Operation eat down the freezer hasn’t been a total success because I got stuck away for a while, but nothing new has been added to the freezer so that was good.

And that is it....I survived the last minute chaos so I hope to be back to posting regularly.

2 comments:

  1. It's good to see you back posting already, Shara. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am taking this afternoon to try to catch up with what everyone has been up to.

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...