Sunday, April 1, 2018

Baked Spaghetti -- typed recipe

Baked Spaghetti (preheat 350F)

8 ounces of cooked spaghetti noodles, drained
1 egg
1/2 cup of milk
1 to 2 cups of shredded mozzarella
about 4 cups of pasta sauce with your choice of meat and veggies
parmesan cheese for sprinkling on top

Mix egg, milk, 2/3 of mozzarella, and pasta together.  Pour into greased dish.
Top with rest of mozzarella and the parmesan.  Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes.
Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.

4 comments:

  1. We love baked spaghetti here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband and I even enjoyed the ones we froze. They were a little softer, but still delicious.

      Delete
  2. That's a little like what we call spaghetti pie. I love making it out of leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone else mentioned spaghetti pie to me, too. I'm going to have to look that up.

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...