Saturday, April 7, 2018

Frugal Happenings for the First Week of April

In no particular order:

  1. We pulled together Easter dinner from what we had on hand -- with the exception of chocolate milk that I needed for the cake.
  2. I paid bills online.
  3. I repurposed some old baskets rather than looking for new storage.
  4. I gave away three pairs of shoes and some kitchen items -- sharing and preventing things going to the dump.
  5. We rented a movie from RedBox that I had been debating buying.  I may rent it one more time, but don't feel the need to have it on hand.
  6. I downloaded some free sticker printables.
  7. We continued to eat from the freezer and the pantry.  However, I did pick up some convenience items for my daughter's lunches.
  8. I finished a sweater and an afghan on our long rides.

4 comments:

  1. Great and very productive list! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hoping to keep it up. LOL but life has a way of happening while I am busy planning.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good and frugal week, Shara. We didn't shop for Easter dinner either, but rather shopped from what we had on hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it always nice to be able to shop from what is on hand?

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...