Monday, April 23, 2018

Motivational Monday -- Untraditional Shopping Sources

We ordered from Amazon Prime Pantry for the first time.  Normally this isn't a source I consider, but with the cost of gas going up and the need for some items for my daughter.....I decided to give it a try.  (We've been back and forth with medical for her stomach and mid-May she has more tests.)  I don't believe this is necessarily more frugal than shopping in a regular grocery store.  However, we could not find the items that are working well for her locally.  I know compared to driving to Raleigh this was the more frugal option.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...