Wednesday, May 9, 2018

5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo

Thank you all for the well wishes.  I’m mending.  Never as fast as I want because I am not used to being still, but I am grateful none the less.  I’m relying quite heavily on the crockpot for my meals.  I’m aiming for cooking supper and eating leftovers midday on the next day.  It is a cycle I prefer anyway.  It also works well because I wake up feeling refreshed and at my strongest.  My daughter, who still declines to be on camera, helped me film this one.  It was actually good enough that we will keep sauce hidden in the pantry just for this.  (I’m sure you could easily use homemade sauce and perhaps I’ll test it in the future.)







2 comments:

  1. Wise idea to use the evaporated milk over 1/2 & 1/2, which I fear would split and curdle. The evaporated milk can take the hot temperature of a Crock Pot and the long cooking time. Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I thought the same thing. I rarely ever keep half and half around and prefer shelf stable evaporated milk. (I’ve also been known to make powdered milk at 1.5 times strength and use.)

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...