Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Goodwill, Dollar Tree & My Art -- What a Combo!

Things around here seem to be moving along at a pretty even pace.  The days have fallen into a routine of sorts, and I'm slowly feeling more and more like myself.  Patience isn't my best virtue, but I'm getting there.  This is just a quick video of a few things I've been up to -- most of my days are spent doing the routine.  I'm spending a lot of time doing painting and paper crafts.  I dont' seem to be able to really sit and read or crochet.  That is okay.  I'm enjoying what I am doing.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling more and more like yourself, Shara.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...