Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Best Laid Plans

You know what they say about them.  I had plans for a couple of posts and plans for a pinto bean recipe.  Sunday afternoon I noticed I was feeling tired and looking at the video I see how tired my eyes were.  Apparently that sluggish feeling was the beginnings of a migraine.  I kind of pushed through and did as much as I had to do this week, but not much more.  That translates to I did my school work, answered the office phones, and did the minimal cleaning.  I’d have loved to have been in bed, so I consider that much pretty good.  Tonight on a scale of 1 to 10 I’m aching at about a 2 so totally tolerable at this point.  Tomorrow I have to go out and run some errands so it is just as well.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...