Friday, February 9, 2018

Meals, Chatter, and General Life

On the meal front — I think we are getting the hang of the menu plan.  We’ve actually managed to stick to it pretty well this week even with me not feeling well.  I didn’t really photograph any meals because they were the same things we eat over and over.  I did much better at not cooking too much this week so that was nice.  

Chatter and General Life — My classes are kicking me.  I’m doing school work, housework, and handling the phones/scheduling for my husband.  My only sanity break has been dragging the camera along for videos.  I always handle stress better when I have a creative outlet.  

I am supposed to have 3 classes next mini session.  I’m questioning the sanity of it.  I still have a chance to drop one, and I am seriously considering it.    I’m off next week with my husband, school work in tow, for a conference. It is really weird because I feel like I should be able to do it all, but I logically know I am human and only have 24 hours in a day.

 I’m looking forward to the change of scenery.   I think it will give me a little time to reflect and mull over some options.


6 comments:

  1. Breathe deeply, consider your options, and drop a course guilt free if it makes the most sense to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am going to submit the paperwork next week.

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your conference! And wow! You are juggling a lot right now - I'm in awe! I love the videos too and hope you continue to make them! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm chasing myself coming and going, so I think I am going to pace myself. I'm glad you are enjoying the videos. I'm enjoying making them

      Delete
  3. You are super busy, that's for sure! I don't blame you for thinking 3 classes is too much. I'm glad you get to go to a conference. Is it something you will attend, and enjoy, also, or will you just hang around in a hotel room, hopefully lounging by the pool eating French fries, doing school work, while he attends the actual meetings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could have attended some of the classes, but I decided to hang and work on school work. I know I have a lot due this week. although I admit fries by the pool does sound good.

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...