Monday, July 31, 2017

Last Week of July's Meals

Sunday -- I didn't cook anything all day Sunday except for a dish of corn.  We had plenty of leftovers, and I spent a lazy day with my family.
(Sweet corn with bacon and rehydrated bell pepper...thickener added.)

Monday -- My daughter requested pressure cooker macaroni and cheese.  I was glad to oblige because it didn't heat up the house.  

Tuesday -- An insane day.  We literally made ham biscuits for supper.

Wednesday --  We had to run a few errands.  We opted to make cheese pizza for supper.

Thursday -- Chicken and broccoli casserole was my choice for this night since I had cooked more chicken than I needed for canning soup.

Friday -- McDonald's using a B1G1 coupon. (Slack I know, but we enjoyed it.)

Saturday -- Pizza night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...