Sunday, May 21, 2017

Healthier Meatloaf (Recipe Included)

My daughter-in-love sent me a link for this recipe for meatloaf.  I'm never one to leave things alone and much prefer to cook both to taste and based on what I have on hand.
This is my version of this meatloaf.  It was a hit!

Preheat oven to 350F.
Grease a 6 cup muffin tin and set aside.

Grate:
1 med/small carrot
1/2 of a green bell pepper
1 small yellow (crookneck) squash
1/2 of an onion (I used white)

Mix in a bowl:
The grated veggies
1 egg
1/4 cup of ketchup
1/8 tsp. Pepper
1 tsp. Salt 
Basil 
Oregano
1 pound of ground turkey breast

Fill each cup full.


Bake at 350F for approximately 30 minutes.
(I cooked a second dish at the same time and increased my cook time to 36 minutes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...