Saturday, May 13, 2017

Non Sewing Kind of Day


Yesterday in my hurry up and wait stge I made a quick toddler dress.

We survived another graduation and actually made it back home by 9:30.
We settled in for pizza and a movie....and when I woke up at 4:30 the house was dark lol.
I barely remember the beginning of the movie.

Today I started with a simple household chore list, but realized as I started that I really felt like doing more.
The whole house has pretty much had a quick spring clean, with the exception of my bedroom.
Not too bad for a couple of hours work.

I'll be spending the rest of the day doing things with my daughter and won't be sewing....maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your daughter on her graduation. How exciting for her!!

    ReplyDelete

Childhood Foods Revisited

While my husband and I were drinking our morning coffee, we were reminiscing about favorite elementary school meals. We both agreed tha...