Wednesday, May 3, 2017

May's Goals

It is officially May, and I've tallied the month of April, moved my sheets to the back of the binder, and looked ahead.  I've been trying my monthly goals -- as opposed to New Year's resolutions -- and I think I much prefer this method.  It allows for the flow of life.

 May is shaping up to be another busy month.  We have birthdays, events to attend, a family reunion, and my daughter's community college graduation.  Knowing this is going to be the case, I've decided on setting some totally selfish goals.

 1.  I want to sew four garments for myself.  I have the patterns, the fabric, etc.  One is more complicated than the others, but three should be relatively quick and painless.  I just need to take the time to do them.  Each of them has some element that I want to learn more about.

 2.  I want to continue to knit a few rows a day on the sweater I am working on.  I'm hoping to have it as a fall addition to my wardrobe.

 3.  I want to finish reading a book I started back in early February.  I'm thinking I'll start over at this point, because I just wasn't very far into it.

 4. I want to continue to hang our clothes, watch the grocery budget, and use my household binder.  I'm expecting the electric bill to go up because it is a/c time here, but the other things I can control. 

That is it!  If I can accomplish those things this month I'll consider it a productive month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...