Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Purchased Loaves of Gluten Free Bread (Review)


I purchased this bread from the Walmart Neighborhood Market.
It wasn't in the gluten free section, but actually with the other breads.
The breads texture reminds me a bit of sourdough bread -- not the taste, but the actual texture.
Like most gluten free loaves, it is smaller.  
However, it makes a good sandwich.

We have tried it over the course of a few days.
We tried it untoasted with tomato slices and mayo.
We tried it with jelly and sunbutter.
We tried it toasted with cheese for hot sandwiches.
The verdict was split.
I loved it as tomato sandwiches, but I have a weakness for them.
My family likes it better toasted.

We also tried these buns.
I was busy with some project research and didn't want to stop to bake buns.
We were pleasantly surprised at how good these were.


Both of these breads were a little pricey compared to the breads that aren't gluten free.
However, I found them to be right in line with the cost of other gluten free breads.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...