Friday, August 25, 2017

The End is in Sight


Those three quarts of purple hull peas represent the last of my quart jars.
The concord grape jelly is finished and cooling.
I'm down to about 20 hodge podge smaller jars that I will fill with small batches.

One of the perks of canning -- for me anyway -- is that I have to stay with the canner.
I'm finding lots of time to crochet as a result of that.
These still need the ends worked in, and I am out of starch.
I'll get those things done and these will go in my Christmas gift pile.
The blue/white combination is for my brother.
I think I am going to keep the red, white, and blue for myself to use in July.


4 comments:

  1. Your dolies are SO pretty. I especially like the red, white, and blue one. It will be perfect for patriotic holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red, white, and blue one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was a fun pattern to work with.

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...