Monday, August 14, 2017

Last Hurrah of Summer

I'm working on our last hurrah of summer as far as filling the pantry for the fall/winter.


Taco Soup
Green Lima Beans
Crowder Peas


Potatoes

I'm down to making a couple of more batches of jelly.
I also want to can some beef stew and some chicken and rice soup.
As soon as apples come off  I also want to do some applesauce.

I know that canning is not always the most frugal option, but it is really a million times easier to avoid allergens if I know what is in the things I am cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...