Monday, September 25, 2017

Home Again

We spent most of last week in Asheville, North Carolina.  The weather was absolutely beautiful -- even the one late afternoon thunderstorm we had was perfect for napping.  We celebrated 25 years together!  I can't believe how fast time has flown in some ways and then in others when I look at how much we have packed into those years I am kind of amazed. We did a lot of the touristy things like visit Biltmore and ride the Blue Ridge Parkway.  We also did some of the local things -- a local band played in our area one night and we spent a night out on the commons listening to them.   I have so many photos of Biltmore that I don't see how I can possibly share them all.  However, I do recommend if you ever get a chance to visit, you really should.  The entire estate is absolutely gorgeous!    

1 comment:

  1. I think Asheville is a gorgeous place. I hope to go to the Biltmore when it is decorated for Christmas. I have never seen it fully decked out.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...