Saturday, September 30, 2017

Pumpkin Spice (Gluten Free) Doughnuts (Recipe Link Included)

Yesterday was National Coffee Day and nothing goes with coffee quite like doughnuts.  I cannot find any that are gauranteed nut free and I definitely cannot find any wheat free.  I found this recipe and decided to make my own. These are pumpkin spice, gluten free doughnuts.  They're baked so they do have that old fashioned cake doughnut feel, but the flavor is excellent.  They're sweet enough, but not too sweet.  The recipe made 10 large doughnuts using Namaste all purpose gluten free flour mix.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...