Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Hurricane Preparedness

While I don't live as near the coast as I did, we still tend to feel the effects of hurricanes as they come through. We're all kind of watching Irma with caution.  Today I went to Aldi to pick up a few items I felt like we might need.  They're already limiting water to one package per customer. I'll go out and pick up an extra propane tank for the grill and should Irma make her way on up the coast, we will settle in and ride the storm out.  

4 comments:

  1. My nephew lives in North Carolina and my sister already reminded him to not wait buying things over the weekend. Stay safe. This hasn't been a good year weather wise. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope he has heeded the warning. As of yesterday evening, the Walmart Neighborhood Market near us was totally out of water. We decided to check Sam's Club, which usually has a huge selection. They were down to about 2 large flats of expensive smart water. Plenty of sodas and juices, but the water had been hit hard.

      Delete
  2. Praying for your safety, Shara. Hoping the storm does not come your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm seeing where it may head into Tennessee. Please be careful!

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...