Saturday, December 2, 2017

Sweet Potato Side Dish (Non-dessert)

/

We tried this recipe from the back of the sweet potato bag.
I didn’t have fresh caulifloweer, so I added a yellow bell pepper and 1/2 of a red onion.
I tossed it all and put it in a cast iron frying pan.


This was fabulous!
(We had baked chicken with it.)

I used Aldi brand pure maple syrup.
I could not detect a difference between it and the Whole Foods brand I bought.
(My wallet could tell a difference though!)
I also just sprinkled some salt and pepper, rather than do either heavily.

I made a pan full expecting to have lots leftover.
Surprisingly I only had a cup left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...