Thursday, March 29, 2018

Review of March and April's Goals

I can't believe another month has flown by, and it is already time to review March.

My goals were:
  1. Finish the skull shawl.
  2. Film one of my grandmama's recipes.
  3. Spend a week with my grandson.
  4. Rotate spring clothes out and update.  I got rid of a lot in a major purge last fall.
  5. Plant flowers to go by the front entrance.
  6. Clean out and organize my coat closet.
  7. Read one good book that isn't associated with school work -- a pleasure read.
  8. Work on a give away.
  9. Have a girls' night
  10. Catch up on all my correspondence.
I was pleasantly surprised to find I had accomplished most of them.  I'm glad I didn't plant the flowers given our weather.  The book reading -- I feel slack about, but I just had other things I wanted to do.  
Now for April's Goals:
  1. Eating down the freezer to empty to clean it out and organize.
  2. finish a summer sweater top for myself
  3. work on my quilt
  4. work on my afghan
  5. finish out tax season work without losing my patience
  6. try at least one new recipe
  7. finally plant those flowers
  8. sew myself a summer nightgown
  9. make pinto bean burgers
  10. make some brownie mixes
It's not a bad list.  I'm not sure if it is too ambitious given that tax season goes until the 17th, but who knows -- maybe I can do it all.


4 comments:

  1. Good job on accomplish so many of your March goals. I hope you are able to do the same with your April goals. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm convinced that making monthly goals instead of yearly works better. LOL

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you. April is going to be crazy, so we will see how it goes.

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...