Saturday, March 24, 2018

Where'd the week go?

Goodness, I cannot believe it has been a week since I have posted anything.

In no particular order, I've worked.  I've knitted some.  I've had a flu/virus/something.  Doesn't sound like a lot when I look at it.

On the frugal front, we've been doing an excellent job at sticking to our menu.  When I got sick we fell back on my home canned soups and stockpile of hot teas.  We did however splurge on a bag of tootsie rolls. We're big spenders here.  Haha!  I wanted chocolate.

I did share two videos this week.  One is on a give away and there is still time to enter if anyone is interested.  Comments have to be left on youtube to enter, but it isn't difficult.  The other is just a get to know me.


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've been sick, Shara. That's great that you stuck to your menu. Sometimes that is hard to do when you're sick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It hasn't been perfect, and we have rearranged a lot, but I feel like we've stuck to it pretty well.

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...