Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Crocheting for Myself

One of my friends (Thanks Jenn!) shared a link to a crocheted sweater pattern that is basically two hexagon granny "squares"  with a little alteration.  This time of year I wear heavy sweaters day and night, and this pattern looks like it should be warm.  I decided to start one for myself.  I'm using a red acrylic yarn -- in deference to my husband's wool allergies and because it is machine washable and dryable.  Red because it is a color that makes me happy.


The original pattern is here:




1 comment:

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...