Sunday, January 13, 2019

Frugal Happenings for Last Week

Last week was a quiet week at home.  I stayed in most of the week and that really helped me save money.  I find it is harder to spend if I am not out and about.  In my posts I've already shared everything I spent, but I was careful to keep my shopping to things that were needed.  I stuck to the plan of using food items on hand, and I used up some more bits of cleaners.

So it is with great amusement that I say I have very little share to this week.

1.  I have used up the last of the yarn I had for the prayer shawl and will need one more skein.  I had remnants left and used those up to make two knit hats.  I'll be giving these away.

2.  I was supposed to go to Michaels with my sister, and this trip was cancelled.  While I am sorry we didn't go, it made for another no spend day.

3.  It has been a cold week, and I've worn double layers.  I've waddled like a penguin, but I've stayed warm without having to turn the heat up.

That's it....lol....not a low spend week, but definitely not a high rolling week either.

8 comments:

  1. I find that I too save the most money when I stay home. There's not much to report on a week like that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites
    I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be exciting to read content from other
    authors and practice a little something from other sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!!

    Finally I have found something that helped me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post! We are linking to this particularly great post on our
    website. Keep up the good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day.
    It's always interesting to read content from other authors and use something from other websites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, this was an extremely good post. Taking a
    few minutes and actual effort to make a very good article… but what
    can I say… I put things off a whole lot and don't manage to get
    nearly anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this article plus the rest of the
    website is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Very well written!

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...